Know here About our Payment Policy..

Know Here About Our Payment Policy

We have a payment policy to make a transparent business solution with our customers. This policy applies to all our services provided on

Note – You will receive an invoice after the payment is received.

What Payment Method Do We Accept ?

Getsm Publicity inspire and encourage businesses to move digital and grow with us. And we’re happy to say that we offer almost all the payment methods. Both Traditional and Digital.

  • All UPI
  • Bank Transfer
  • Debit/ Credit Cards
  • Paytm Wallets
  • Paypal
  • Cash And Cheque

However, our Payment Policy is Differs for Different Services. Take a Brief Look

Payment Policy For Website Development Service

For the Website Design-Development service, We work on a 40-60% payment method. We take 40% advanced once the deal is confirmed and charge the remaining 60% after the project delivery.

  • 40% Advanced And 60% After Delivery
  • No Return / Cancellation Applicable

Payment Policy For Digital Marketing

We take the 100% full payment along with the local taxes (GST) for Digital Marketing service. This is because, We first need to add the total amount in our advertiser account. In-order to run your campaign.

  • 100% Advanced + GST Charges
  • No Return / Cancellation Applicable

Payment Policy For SEO

For our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) service, We take 100% advanced payment. The SEO is time taking process. So, it takes time to show the actual results.

  • 100% Advanced Payment
  • No Return / Cancellation Applicable

Payment Policy For Graphics Design & Content Writing

The Payment Policy for both the services is based on a 40-60% module. We charge 40% after the final discussion is confirmed and the remaining 60% after the completion of work.

  • 40% Advanced And 60% After Delivery
  • No Return / Cancellation Applicable

Payment Policy For Bulk SMS

We take full payment for this service. And there is no money return OR cancellation is possible.

  • 100% Full payment
  • No Return / Cancellation Applicable

Refund Policy For Services

We have different refund policies for different services

  • We offer refund within 24 hours if payment fails of your online transaction/purchase
  • To know more about other services related refund you can contact us

If you have any queries related to our payment policy OR have any problem with our payment methods, please contact us